Country Artist Lindsay Ell and Celebrity Trainer Erin Oprea Join Forces
During VIP Weekend and Honor Veterans
FRANKLIN, TN — Life Time®, the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life brand, hosted a VIP “Sneak Peek” weekend full of events for their founding members prior to the official opening Monday, November 13th at 4:00am. Life Time Athletic Franklin is the company’s first Nashville-area athletic resort and second Life Time in Tennessee. A special celebration and ribbon cutting event took place on Thursday night with approximately 3,000 people in attendance.
The festivities continued through the weekend with a Founding Member exclusive event on Saturday in honor of Veterans Day. Country Artist Lindsay Ell joined Celebrity Trainer Erin Oprea at Life Time to honor our nation’s heroes and raise money for an incredible cause. Lindsay Ell performed an acoustic set exclusively for Life Time founding members, followed by an invigorating workout with celebrity trainer and veteran, Erin Oprea. The two closed out the event with a founding member social and gathering in the LifeCafe. Life Time Athletic donated $25,000 to Folds of Honor non-profit organization as part of this event (www.foldsofhonor.org).
The Life Time Athletic destination features everything members of any age could dream of in the areas of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment. Highlights of the $30+ million dollar, two-story, 124,000-square-foot building include:
- Indoor aquatic center
- 50,000-square-foot outdoor aquatic oasis features leisure, lap and whirlpools, water slides (9 bodies of water throughout)
- Two basketball courts
- Functional strength training spaces
- Group exercise studios
- LT Proactive Care medical practice
- Outdoor bistro and lounge seating resort experience
“This extraordinary development allows us to provide the Williamson County community with a comprehensive athletic resort that simply is unmatched,” said Brett Huelsman, general manager of Life Time Athletic Franklin. “We are very excited to begin serving our members at their very own luxury athletic resort complete with an incredible array of health, wellness, nutrition, relaxation and entertainment services and programs.”
Life Time Athletic Franklin delivers a wide-range of exclusive programming, along with a personalized approach to health and wellness, assessments and nutrition coaching that helps each member of the family achieve their optimal individual sports, health, fitness and personal performance goals.
As the ultimate boutique in the area, more than 100 studio classes will be led by an all-star cast of performers with a variety of formats for every passion and skill level.
Life Time Athletic also features Tennessee’s first-of-its-kind, LT Proactive Care Franklin Medical, a physician owned medical practice focused on innovative ways to help patients achieve optimal health. LT Medical brings an integrated, whole-body approach that incorporates the three pillars of optimal health: medicine, nutrition, and exercise.
The multidisciplinary team of physician and registered dieticians, led by practice owner and medical director, Charles Marable, MD, works with Life Time personal trainers to build personalized care plans to help patients achieve their health goals. This practice follows a concierge membership-based model in addition to offering direct pay a la carte services and is open to the public with discounted membership fees for Life Time Athletic Franklin members.
- Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 11 years, led by hand-picked, certified experts committed to childhood development.
- LifeCafe, a fast-casual restaurant serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners.
- LifeSpa, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage and open to members and non-members. Non-members receive access to the club and two hours of complimentary access to Life Time Kids Academy.
- Ultimate Hoops, the largest recreational basketball league in the country, featuring leagues and pick-up games, along with UH Training programs for youth and adults.
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment.
- Complimentary towel and locker service.